Thursday, August 13, 2009

ReCeNt DeaLs

Here are some of the recent deals I have gotten. The first is from Albertson's~ I got 3 Danimals Crush Cup packs, 3 Danimals Drinkable Yogurt, 2 Dandactive Immunity yogurts, 2 pineapple Druit Naturals, 1 Wholly Guacamole, and 4 packs of Bic Pens for---$2.03

Next deal was at Macey's (now I know that I said that I don't think that typically Associated Food Stores have fantastic deals, but this one was- key word is typically)

I got- 10 Club & Cheddar 8 packs, 6 Fudge Stripe Cookies, 7 boxes of Fruit Snacks, 3 Boxes of Yogo's, 10 Boxes of Rice Krispy Treats, 4 boxes of Fudge Grasshopper Cookies, 2 Gallons of 2% Milk, 1 Gallon of Chocolate Milk, 1 2lb bag of Macaroni noodles, 5 loaves of Bread, 2 packs of Bacon, 4 lbs of Apples, 4 lbs of bananas. Now, this WOULD have cost me $102.88 without coupons, and the Keebler stuff still on sale- which they were. However my total OOP (out of pocket) was...
$22.77 AND
yes, there is an AND
I will get at least $10.00 back in rebates- possibly even more! Now that is a fantastic deal!

No comments: